Up to £28080 per annum
28 days ago
- HGV Technician required in Gloucestershire!
- Up to £13.50 per hour pending experience!
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday!
Our Client, a large municipal vehicle hire and repair specialist based in the Gloucestershire region, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) Technician for their busy workshop!
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within associated time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
You will need to live in the Gloucestershire region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucestershire. You will need to ideally be a fully qualified HGV Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent or hold good time served experience within the role. You will need to be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy workshop environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active HGV class 2 driving license would be essential to our client at this stage.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting hourly rate up to £13.50 per hour over an average 40 hour working week (£28,080 per annum).
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate.
- 22 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Comprehensive training as and when required.
- Fantastic career prospects with one of the UK's leading contract hire and fleet management companies.