Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £37000 per annum
8 days ago
HGV Technician Required in Sheffield.
- Night shift and day shift available
- Commercial Main Dealer
- Up to £37,000 OTE per annum
Our client a commercial service and repair main dealer is actively seeking a qualified and experiences HGV / LCV Technician to join their busy team at their dealership in Sheffield.
There are different shift patterns available, days and nights with flexible hours on the day shifts.
The role will involve all aspects of HGV / LCV maintenance and repair, such as:
* Diagnosing vehicle faults
* Road testing of vehicles
* Carry out all repairs in accordance with manufacturer's procedures
* Comply with warranty procedures
* Work with the service and parts team to ensure the correct replacement parts are fitted to vehicles
* Comply with the company time recording procedures and complete job card writeups accurately
* Report all vehicle defects to the Workshop Controller
* Ensure workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained
* Observe Health & Safety regulations at all times
* Support the development of trainees and apprentices
* HGV Class 1 or 2 driving licenses desirable but not essential - Full driving licence essential.
Previous Motor Trade Technician experience is essential for this role.
If you are interested in this HGV Mechanic Vacancy or any other Vehicle Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in South Yorkshire, please contact Jamie Clarkson at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.