Up to £38000 per annum
11 months ago
Our Commercial Workshop in the Rainham area is currently looking for an experienced HGV Mechanic to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team with the opportunity to earn a desirable income.
As a HGV Technician your daily responsibilities will include:
* Carry out preventative maintenance in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
* Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles and related ancillary equipment, replacing parts as and when necessary in line with Company and legislative requirements.
* Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation to the required standard.
* Provide on the job training for other Technicians/Trainees as required.
* Continually identify possible warranty claims and escalate these to the appropriate person.
There are two shift patterns available: Early 6AM-6PM / Late 6PM-6AM. On a 4 days on 4 days off rotation.
The basic salary is depending on experience.
Qualifications as an HGV Technician is essential.
If this HGV Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Rainham please contact James at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.