Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £34000 per annum
30 days ago
Job Title and Location: HGV Technician - Newcastle
Salary Information: £30-34,000 Basic Salary + Overtime
Hours: 4 on 4 off. 7am - 7pm
Perks of the role: Manufacturer Training
Our client, a Commercial Vehicle Main Dealership in the Newcastle area, is currently looking to hire a HGV Technician / Mechanic for their busy Automotive Workshop.
Applicants need to be able to work on LCV and HGV's. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
* Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/service processor.
* All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings).
* Resetting of the maintenance system.
* Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle.
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the Automotive Workshop.
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
* Dealing with customer queries.
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
This is a role within a within a well-established and respected company that looks after its staff and will pay well for the right candidate.
So if you fit the bill for this HGV Technician Vacancy and want to begin the next stage of your Motor Trade Career with this fantastic job opportunity or want to find out about other HGV and Automotive Jobs in Newcastle, then send us your CV today or contact William Burden at Perfect Placement!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Estimator to MET Fitter to Bodyshop Manager.