Up to £33400 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Night Shift HGV Technician required in Gloucester.
- Starting salary up to £24,300 per annum plus £35 daily shift allowance, bonus scheme, and overtime.
- Monday to Friday 9:30pm-6:30am.
Our client, a franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership in the Gloucester area, is currently looking to hire a HGV Technician for their weekly night shift rota.
Your key objectives will include:
* To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
* Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
* Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
* Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
* To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
* Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Gloucester region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester. You will need to be qualified to a minimum Level 3 standard in HGV Maintenance and Repair as well as a proven track records in a workshop environment post qualification. Either a Class 1 or Class 2 HGV driving license would be highly advantageous however is non-essential at this stage.
For your hard work as a Night Shift HGV Technician our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £24,300 per annum.
- £35 per night shift allowance (roughly £9,100 per annum).
- Monthly attendance bonus scheme.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 23 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension and healthcare scheme.
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Various additional benefits including retail and staff purchase discounts.
- Fantastic career development prospects with one of the best commercial vehicle businesses nationwide.
You are required to work Monday to Friday 9:30pm-6:30am with no weekend work required.
If this HGV technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other HGV technician and Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.