Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £39000 per annum
3 months ago
HGV Technician Required in Manchester
4 on 4 off / 6pm - 6am
Hourly rate = £17.46 = £39,000
Opportunities to progress
Our client, a franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership in the Manchester area, is currently looking to hire a HGV Technician for their night shift rota.
Your key objectives will include:
* To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
* Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
* Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
* Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
* To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
* Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Manchester region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Manchester. You will need to be qualified to a minimum Level 3 standard in HGV Maintenance and Repair as well as a proven track records in a workshop environment post qualification. Either a Class 1 or Class 2 HGV driving license would be highly advantageous, however is non-essential at this stage.
Hourly pay is circa £17.46 once shift premium and grade bonus is added.
For your hard work as a Night Shift HGV Technician our client is offering a competitive salary and various perks.
If you are interested in this HGV Technician role or any other jobs, please contact Anna at Perfect Placement today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy so if you are looking to refresh your Automotive career, then get in touch today. We have many Motor Trade jobs available across the whole of the UK.