Up to £31603 per annum
26 days ago
Our client a franchise approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Gloucester region is currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional HGV Technician / Mechanic for their busy Service Department.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager, as a HGV Technician / Mechanic your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair on heavy goods vehicles as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally be a fully qualified HGV Technician / Mechanic to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. You will need to hold experience working on heavy goods vehicles, be a committed individual and be a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. A HGV Class 1 or 2 license is highly advantageous however is non-essential.
For your hard work our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary between £12-13 per hour dependent upon experience over a 40 hour week (£24,960-27,040 per annum).
* £78 for every late shift week worked (£2,028 per annum).
* Overtime paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half or double time for Sundays and bank holidays.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Contributory workplace pension scheme.
* Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
* Fantastic long-term career development prospects with an established brand and business.
You are required to work alternate early/late shift rota where in your first week you shall work Monday to Friday 7:30am-4:00pm and in your second week you shall work 3:30pm-12:00pm Monday to Friday. You are also required to work 1 in 2 Saturdays from 8:00am-1:00pm however this would be paid as overtime at the enhanced rate mentioned above.
If you are interested in this HGV Technician Job or any other HGV Jobs or any other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester, please contact Josh at Perfect Placement Today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.