Up to £44200 per annum
about 1 year ago
HGV Technician Required in Coalville.
- Monday to Friday - 10 hours per day / 8.00am-6.30pm (30 mins break) also a later shift 12.30pm-10.30pm rota / Saturday - overtime available.
- Up to £44,200 basic (£17 per hour) (depending on experience) / Overtime at £20 per hour for any Saturday work.
- Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays / Safety Boots Provided.
Our automotive client is a well-established family run commercial service centre and is actively looking to expand their growing Company and team of HGV Technician's.
- HGV service, inspection and defect work.
- Ability to work on your own.
- Working mainly on HGV but also tractors, trailers and the occasional LCV.
- Adhering to health and safety standards.
- Must have a proven track record of working on HGV's, ideally commercial fleet but not essential.
- A good and varied range of experience of working on HGV's.
- Driving Licence: Essential to Have - Full / 6 Max Points.
- Own Set of Tools: Essential to Have.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HGV Technician who likes a varied workload, with a relaxed and fun working environment and to feel they are a valued team member!
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Coalville area then please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.