3 months ago
HGV Technician required in Haydock
- HGV Level 1 trained
- Drivers License
- Experience necessary
- Salary Negotiable
Our Client is seeking a fully trained Main Dealer HGV Technician / Mechanic to join their already successful team of automotive vehicle technicians near Haydock.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
* Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
* All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
* Resetting of the maintenance system
* Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
* Dealing with customer queries
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
If this HGV Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Haydock please contact Anna Sayer at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician through to Car Sales Executive.