Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £43000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Job location: Bradford
Shifts: Day shifts
Salary: £39,000 Per Annum plus overtime
Our Client is a Well established Commercial Vehicle Rental Company based in Bradford and they are looking for a HGV Technician to join their busy team.
The position is for an experienced HGV Technician responsible for maintaining commercial vehicles and trailers.
The role will involve all aspects of HGV / LCV maintenance and repair, such as:
* Diagnosing vehicle faults
* Carry out all repairs in accordance with manufacturer's procedures
* Work with the service and parts team to ensure the correct replacement parts are fitted to vehicles
* Comply with the company time recording procedures and complete job card write-ups accurately
* Report all vehicle defects to the Workshop Controller
* Ensure workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained
* Observe Health & Safety regulations at all times
*Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician)
*Current driving licence
*Class 1 licence (Preferable)
*Must be able to provide a consistent job history.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Bradford area then please contact Tom Kerrison at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.