Up to £34000 per annum
10 months ago
HGV Technician required in Taunton
Up to £29,000.00 Basic Salary
Up to £34,000.00 OTE
40 hours per week on alternate shifts
Paid Overtime Available
Our Client a Commercial Main Dealership is seeking a fully trained HGV Mechanic to join their successful team of vehicle technicians.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
Key responsibilities as a HGV Technician for our client include:
* Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
* All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
* Resetting of the maintenance system
* Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
* Dealing with customer queries
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
You can expect a generous salary as a HGV Technician with our Client and the opportunity to benefit from paid overtime
If this HGV Technician vacancy sounds like its for you then apply today!
The vacancy is located in the Taunton area so applicants would ideally live nearby or be prepared to commute there daily.
If you are interested in hearing more about this HGV Technician vacancy in Taunton, or you want to hear about more Technician jobs across Somerset, please contact Oliver Scoular Today.
As the UK's leading Motor Trade Recruitment Specialist we have more jobs available in the Automotive Industry than anyone else. Contact our team of Automotive Recruiters today to find out more.