Up to £25000 per annum
4 months ago
HGV Technician required in Newport!
- Starting salary up to £11.25 per hour plus bonus and overtime!
- Early/late shift rota Mon-Fri and 1 in 2 Sat!
- Excellent training/development prospects!
- To complete all work on heavy goods vehicles to the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to your area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
- Starting salary up to £11.25 per hour on a minimum 40 hour working week however negotiable pending experience and whether you hold a HGV driving license.
- Overtime subject to availability and paid at time and a half rate.
- £50 monthly bonus scheme available after probationary period.
- £100 tool allowance after one year's employment.
- Company pension scheme.
- 22 days holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer approved training/development with your salary increasing in line with your training.
- The possibility to enter in to a 24 hour call out rota with fantastic financial benefits once fully trained (usually a minimum of 1 to 2 years to become fully trained).