Up to £30000 per annum
3 months ago
HGV Technician required in Westbury
Fantastic Earning Potential - £30k +
Monday - Friday 6.00am - 2.00pm, 12.00pm - 8.00pm the following week
Opportunity For Mobile Recovery Work
Our Client is seeking a fully qualified HGV / LCV Mechanic / Technician to join their already successful team of based in Westbury.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative. An HGV Licence would be an advantage.
The successful candidates will need to have:
* 5 years or more as an experienced Technician/Mechanic (Does not have to be HGV).
* He would need to be highly skilled and competent at carrying out repairs without support.
* Work Saturdays every other week.
* Take part in the out of hour's breakdown rota.
Repair Work Responsibilities:
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV's booked into the workshop.
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
* Dealing with customer queries.
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this HGV Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Technician Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Wiltshire / Somerset please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.