Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £38000 per annum
3 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Excellent Hourly rate
Monday - Friday
6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm (Alternate weeks)
Paying up to £15p/h plus overtime
Plenty of training and progression opportunity
36hr working week
- To work as an HGV Technician / Trailer Fitter
- On a fleet of HGVs to carry out routine maintenance and repairs to VOSA standard
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults across the fleet
- Ensure all HGVs and trailers worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the premises.
- Liaise with the parts department to attain correct parts
- Ensure health & safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to when working.
- Ensure appropriate clocking's are made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses
If you are a qualified HGV Technician and looking for a new challenge please contact Jamie at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from HGV Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.