Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £34000 per annum
4 months ago
£29,400 basic salary with potential to make circa OTE £34,000
40 hours per week Monday - Friday on Dayshift rota with Saturdays also on a rota
Perfect Placement is recruiting for a leading Commercial Dealership in Sheffield.
If you are a fully qualified HGV Technician interested in joining a leading company, with opportunities to progress throughout the group, this may be the role for you!
This HGV Technician role consists of:
- Assisting with Breakdowns and carrying out Servicing and Maintenance Repairs.
- Diagnosing vehicle faults and rectifying them using manufacturers computer system and tooling.
- Complete relevant paperwork correctly and in line with Warranty Protocol.
- Excellent growth opportunities and training.
- Family Run business with over 100 years trading experience.
- Competitive OTE.
To be the successful candidate for this vacancy you will need a Level 3 NVQ in Heavy Goods Maintenance or equivalent with at least 1 years Workshop experience. Having a Class 1 License would be desirable but not essential.
If you would like some more information on this HGV Technician vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in Sheffield, Doncaster and the South Yorkshire area, please contact Lucy Hudson at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.