Up to £37000 per annum
3 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
HGV Technician Required in Swindon
4 Days on 4 Days Off
Working on Different Types HGVS
Up to £15 Per Hour + Shift Allowance
Our client a commercial service and repair centre is actively seeking a qualified and experienced HGV Technician to join their busy team in Swindon.
Responsibilities as a HGV Technician for our Client include:
- HGV maintenance and repair.
- Fault diagnosis and Road test vehicles.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs.
- · Ensure the correct replacement parts are fitted to vehicles.
- · Comply with the company time recording procedures and complete job card write-ups accurately.
- · Ensure workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained.
- · Observe Health & Safety regulations at all times.
They will provide a competitive overall salary, pension scheme and training courses.
HGV Class 1 or 2 driving licence desirable but not essential – Full driving licence essential.
Basic salary is up to £30K (depending on experience) + Bonus and Overtime.
· Week 1 - Mon-Fri 6am - 3:30pm.
· Week 2 - Mon-Thursday 3:30pm - Midnight. Fri 12:30pm - 9pm. Saturday 7am - 12pm.
Motor Trade HGV Technician experience is essential.