Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £38000 per annum
2 months ago
HGV Technician required in Manchester
- Up to £15.82 for Days and up to £16.82 for nights
- Weekend double pay and overtime available
- 20 Days holiday + Bank holidays
Our client in Manchester is looking for some HGV Technicians to join their fantastic team. You will be part of the team maintaining their fleet of modern waste collection HGV vehicles in the workshop.
The company is ranked No.1 within the Industrial and Commercial UK Sector as well as being named Sunday Time's Top 100 Companies to work for and being awarded in recognition for their safety standards. Previous experience of maintaining and repairing waste handling equipment, including the overhaul of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems is advantageous but not essential.
The ideal HGV Technician will be qualified and must possess a "can do" attitude, be prepared to be flexible, have a serious approach to Health and Safety, be customer focused in all your activities and have a full clean driving licence.
For this HGV Technician role Class 2 License preferably but not essential, Previous experience of working in the waste management industry not essential.
In return in this HGV Technician will Receive:
- feel valued
- get a competitive hourly rate, plus regular overtime at an enhanced rate and shift premiums.
- Training and development
- Career progression
- Generous benefits package that includes a very good pension scheme, life insurance, childcare vouchers, discounts in retail outlets
- Flexible working patterns
- Flexibility around when the 29 days holiday can be taken (incl bank hols)
If this Job interests you or would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the area then please contact Anna at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.