Up to £32302 per annum
about 2 months ago
HGV Technician required in Cardiff!
- Up to £15.53 per hour!
- Night shift and 4 on 4 off shift patterns available!
- Great career prospects with a leading dealer group and brand!
Our Client, a Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Cardiff area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) Technician for their busy Service Department!
The HGV Technician's key objectives will include:
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
The Ideal HGV Technician will need to live in the Cardiff region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Cardiff. You will need to be a fully qualified HGV Technician / Mechanic to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally hold some practical experience post qualification. You will need to be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy workshop environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active HGV driving license would be highly advantageous however this is non-essential.
For the HGV Technician hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting hourly rate up to £15.53 per hour over an average 40 hour working week (£32,302 per annum).
- 22 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme
- Full in-house and off-site manufacturer-approved training.
- Fantastic career prospects with an industry leading brand.
As an HGV Technician, there will be two separate shift patterns available. There is a night shift Monday to Thursday 8pm-6am. There is also a 4 on 4 off shift 7am-7pm.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Joshua Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.