Up to £38890 per annum
11 days ago
- Hours: 40 per week, Monday to Friday Perm 2.00pm - 10.00pm.
- Overtime: Optional, Available on Saturdays and weekdays at Time+Half.
- Salary: up to £29,890 (including shift allowance) + overtime (if worked) OTE £38,890 p.a.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV's booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
- Experience of Service and Repair of HGV vehicles.
- NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full Car Driving Licence: Essential to Have / HGV - an advantage but not essential.
- Own Set of Tools: Essential to Have.