Up to £35360 per annum
8 months ago
Qualified HGV Technician Required in Eynsham, Oxfordshire.
Our Client, a well-established commercial main dealer is seeking a fully trained HGV Mechanic/Technician to join their already successful team of automotive vehicle technicians.
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Technician:
- Salary Offered - £17 Per Hour - 40 hour week.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm ONLY!
- Overtime available!
- Fantastic development and progression
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Client expects of their HGV Technicians:
- NVQ Level 3
- Experience working on HGV's
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Oxford please contact Kenny at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.