Up to £38000 per annum
9 months ago
We are seeking a HGV Technician to join our Client's Reputable Commercial Dealership in the Dartford area.
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Technician:
- A Basic Salary of up to £38,000
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Excellent manufacturer training
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Clients expect of their HGV Technicians:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Experience working on HGV's
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
If you are interested in hearing more about this HGV Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.