Up to £37440 per annum
27 days ago
HGV Technician required in Oxford.
Our client's company ethos is to deliver quality and exceed industry standards, with their staff being their most important asset they encourage them to adopt innovative ways of providing solutions and delivering services.
As an HGV Technician, you will ensure the highest possible levels of productive efficiency, quality of workmanship and production finish in order to sustain growth in customer confidence.
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Technician:
- Salary Offered - £16 Per Hour.
- Hours: Week 1. Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 4:00pm Friday 7:30 - 3:00pm. (Split Shifts)
Week 2. Monday - Thursday 1:30pm - 10:00pm Friday 1:30pm - 9:00pm
- Fantastic development and progression
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career
Duties of an HGV Technician:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Client expects of their HGV Technicians:
- Fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Looking for HGV Tech with the ability to hit the ground running
- An experienced HGV Technician who has a minimum of 3 years experience with recent experience within an HGV Workshop.
If this HGV Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Berkshire, please contact Kenny Saggers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.