Up to £35000 per annum
9 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
HGV Technician Required in the Luton area
- Salary Negotiable Depending on Experience
- Various Shift Patterns Available
- Established Commercial Dealership
Our client, a Commercial Main Dealer based in the Luton area require an experienced automotive HGV Technician / Mechanic to join their team.
To be successful in this automotive HGV Technician / Mechanic vacancy, you must be a minimum of NVQ Level 3 qualified in heavy vehicle maintenance, you must have current workshop experience, you must hold a full UK driving licence and your own tools.
Typical Duties of a HGV Technician for our client include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing, repair and Maintenance of HGVs
- Completion of Job Sheets and Documentation
- Liaising with the Service Department and Parts Department
- Completion of MOT preparation
Requirements of this HGV Technician vacancy:
- Previous working experience within a HGV Technician / Fitter role
- Fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent mechanical knowledge
- A Class 1 Licence
There are several shift patterns available for this position including 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary based on experience up to £16ph. More could be available for the suitable candidate.
If you are interested in finding out more about this automotive HGV Technician / mechanic vacancy in Luton area , please contact Gavin at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.