Up to £35000 per annum
11 days ago
HGV Technician required in the Bristol area.
- Commercial Main Dealership
- Up to £35,000 Annual Salary
- 42.5 hours per week
- Rotating early/late shift pattern
- Opportunity to join a Great Company
Our Client, an Commercial Main Dealership in the Bristol area is looking for a Qualified HGV Technician to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HGV Mechanic to enhance their career with a well established company.
To be successful in this HGV Technician role you must be at minimum Level 2 Qualified in Heavy Goods Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles and hold a Class 1 driving licence to apply for this role.
Typical Duties of a HGV Technician for our client include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing, repair and Maintenance of HGVs
- Completion of Job Sheets and Documentation
- Liaising with the Service Department and Parts Department
- Completion of MOT preparation
Requirements of this HGV Technician vacancy:
- Previous working experience within a HGV Technician / Fitter role
- Fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent mechanical knowledge
- A Class 1 Licence
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bristol please contact Ollie Scoular at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.