West Lothian, Scotland
Up to £33000 per annum
8 months ago
Late Shift HGV Technician required in West Lothian
- Basic Salary up to £33,000
- Hours are 1pm to 10pm Monday to Friday 1:4 Saturday - 7am to 3.30pm
- Regular Manufacturer Training
Our client is seeking an Experienced HGV Technician to join their team.
HGV Technician must be qualified to a Level 3 in Heavy Good Repairs
The successful HGV Technician will join a large commercial business and receive regular manufacturer training from the start and throughout.
Areas of responsibility:
- To Advise to the supervisor of any improvements to enhance reliability and reduce costs. Maintain all equipment to the highest standard. Work within the Maintenance team to maintain and repair all customers vehicles as required. Fault-finding and Diagnostics as directed.
- Carry out any other reasonable task which may arise from time to time and bring to the attention of the Maintenance Supervisor any matter which could be detrimental to the well-being of the company.
The HGV Technician should be able to demonstrate:
- A good level of technical knowledge and ability in mechanical repair of commercial vehicles. Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements. Ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines.
For the HGV Technician's hard work our client is offering a competitive package is on offer with a basic salary of up to £33,000
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in West Lothian please contact Thomas Plane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.