** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
HGV Technician / Mechanic required in Peterborough.
Hours: Monday to Friday (40 hours) with every other Saturday morning worked.
Salary: up to £31,200 basic + Saturday overtime + monthly bonus = OTE £33,600 p.a.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client, a growing independent service centre who pride themselves in their forward thinking and highly motivated attitude are looking for an experienced HGV Technician / Mechanic to join their successful team.
They have a well-equipped workshop using genuine original equipment and quality parts for the vehicles that come through their business.
• Previous Technician HGV / LGV or LCV (Van) workshop experience.
• Solid mechanical and electrical diagnostic experience.
• The ability to use a computer based system for diagnosis, inspection and information.
• The ability to follow instructions and procedures.
• Ideally have city & guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Heavy Goods Vehicle Repair Qualification.
• A full valid UK driving license.
• Have your own tools.
Further training and development plans will be put into place once probationary periods have passed which is always great to hear!
If you're looking for a new opportunity at the minute and this ticks the boxes then apply today!
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.