Up to £37000 per annum
8 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
HGV Technician Required in Hampshire area
Our Client, a well-established commercial vehicle service company is seeking a fully trained HGV Mechanic/Technician to join their already successful team of HGV technicians.
Our Client is offering successful HGV Technicians:
- Salary Offered - £31,000 with an OTE of £37,000
- Hours: Monday - Friday 16:00 - 00:00 OR Monday - Friday 22:00 - 6:00
- £80 for midday shift allowance & £120 for nightshift allowance
- NO Weekends!
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career
Duties of an HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
What our Client expects of their HGV Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Will need to be NVQ Level 3 or above.
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this HGV Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hampshire, please contact Kenny Saggers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.