Up to £34000 per annum
6 days ago
HGV Technician required in Preston
£31,000 Basic + OTE £34,000
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
1 in every 3 weeks on a call with premium rate
Our Client, one of the largest privately-owned transport companies in the UK is looking for an experienced HGV Technician to join their team in Preston.
To be successful in this HGV Technician role:
- You will be required to work in a busy HGV workshop, previous experience is essential.
- Must be conversant with current working methods
- Vehicle and Trailer diagnostics.
- Work to include carrying out service and maintenance of predominantly HGV but also Trailers and LGV.
- Experience of onsite inspections and attending breakdowns preferable.
- HGV 1 licence is preferable but not essential
- Must have commercial vehicle experience with industry-recognised qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3)
In return for your hard work as an HGV Technician, our client offers a competitive rate of pay and associated package including employee sickness scheme, pension, private healthcare and bonus.
If you are interested in this HGV Technician vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in the North West, please contact Anna Sayer at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement is the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.