Up to £29985 per annum
30 days ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
- Fleet Maintenance Company
- 37.5 hours a week
- Salary: £29,985 + Company benefits
Our Client is one of the largest fleet management companies in the UK, they have won many awards in the last three years for fleet services and customer service. Due to their growing success, they are looking for an HGV Technician to join their team.
What does Job entail?
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV's booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
What are we looking for?
- Fully Qualified HGV Technician / Mechanic to NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- Full Car Driving Licence & HGV Licence
- MOT Prep Experience
For the HGV Technician's hard work our client is offering a competitive package with a basic salary of £29,985.
If this HGV Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Inverness please contact Thomas Plane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!