Up to £36270 per annum
28 days ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
HGV Technician required in Edinburgh
- Salary up to £36,270 Depending on experience
- Full Time - Permanent
- 45 hours a week
Our Client is a well-establish Commercial Dealership based in Edinburgh and looking to recruit a experienced HGV Technician
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Technician:
- Employee discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff savings scheme
- Discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- Training/Career development
What this HGV Technician role will entail:
- Carry out work provided competently and within set timescale
- Ensuring consistently high levels of quality and workmanship
- To ensure parts for Warranty & R&M Claims are retained and are cleaned and drained of oil, where necessary.
- Develop and maintain skill levels in all aspects of repair
- Service and maintenance of vehicles
- Maintaining thorough and current product knowledge.
- Working at all times towards delivering the highest possible level of customer service.
- Assist colleagues in their work roles and share best practice with the team, liaise with customers when required to enable right first time solutions are identified and assist with any other task as required.
Analyse work orders to identify what work has been agreed. Perform repair work as directed within timescales and in accordance with established and documented procedures, as well as conducting routine service work on all makes of vehicles. Communicate with other departments, including parts and service advisors. Be able to diagnose and detect any additional faults. Ensure that all work is completed safely and complies with retailer and industry guidelines. Help retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency.
What our client expects of the HGV Technician:
- Excellent communication skills
- Time served technician with LGV or HGV experience preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Technical skills
- Quality focused and reliable
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Customer oriented
- PC literate
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Edinburgh please contact Thomas Plane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!