Up to £34320 per annum
3 months ago
- Hours: Nights 20:00 - 06:30 Shifts.
- Salary: Up to £16.50 per hour (depending on experience).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- Carry out repairs according to commercial/HGV manufacturer's procedures.
- Ensure repairs are carried out in accordance with Manufacturer timings using specialist tools where appropriate.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair.
- Work with the parts team to ensure the correct replacement parts are fitted to the vehicles.
- Ensure that the company time recording procedures are complied with and that job cards are completed accurately.
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop manager.
- City and Guilds, NVQ 3 or equivalent in Vehicle or Heavy Mechanics.
- A full UK driving licence, ideally HGV but not essential.
- Your own set of tools for the role.
- Effectively communicate at all levels both written and verbally and be an active team member.
If this HGV Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wellingborough please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.