Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Up to £28600 per annum
23 days ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
HGV Technician / Mechanic Needed in Hull
- Basic Salary up to £26,000 with an OTE of £28,500
- 40 hours per week with Early Shifts and Late Shifts with 1 in 2 Saturdays
If you are a Level 2 qualified HGV Technician / Mechanic interested in joining a growing company, with opportunities to progress throughout the group, this may be the role for you!
This HGV Technician/HGV Fitter role consists of:
- Diagnostic work
- Warranty work to manufacture standard
- Servicing and Maintenance
- Tyre Fitting
The successful HGV Technician will have:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 in Vehicle Repair)
- A proven track record in vehicle repair and servicing
- Dealership experience
- An HGV Class 2 licence
- A full awareness of Health and Safety procedures
Benefits of this HGV Technician role:
- Excellent Training & growth opportunities
- 31 days' holiday per year including Bank Holidays
If this HGV Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hull please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.