Up to £42000 per annum
4 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
HGV Technician required in Haydock St Helens
- 18:00 - 06:00 Nights
- 4 on 4 off
- £38,900 basic / £17 per hour
We are seeking an HGV Technician to join our Client's Reputable Commercial Dealership in the St Helen's area.
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Technician:
- A pay rate starting from
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Excellent manufacturer training
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern
Duties of an HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Clients expect of their Technicians:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- A stable background working with HGVs
- Full UK driving license
If you are interested in hearing more about this HGV Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Anna Sayer at Perfect Placement today.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client's team and take your career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values its staff!