Up to £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Our Client, a well-established commercial main dealer is seeking a fully trained HGV Mechanic to join their already successful team of automotive vehicle technicians.
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Technician:
- Salary Offered - £15 - £17 Per Hour DOE
- Hours: Monday - Friday 42.5 hours per week. Saturdays on a rota
- Overtime available!
- Fantastic development and progression
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Client expects of their HGV Technicians:
- HGV License 1 / 2 - advantageous not essential
- Experience working on HGV's
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
If this HGV Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other automotive Jobs in Farnborough please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.