Up to £20000 per annum
4 months ago
HR Advisor required at Main Dealer in Lancaster
- Basic Salary up to circa £20,000.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30
- Flexible Entry Requirements
Our client, a Main Dealer in Lancaster, is seeking an HR Advisor to join their office team.
Although applications are naturally sought from current HR Advisor or Assistants, entry requirements for this role are broadly flexible and previous direct experience is not essential.
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail as well as a meticulous nature where the administration is concerned. You will be highly IT literate and confident in using MS Office.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Interview arrangements
- Dealing with all employee relation issues (including disciplinary, grievance, attendance, probations) to effective resolution.
- Producing and processing contracts for new members of the team
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with managers and employees in order to support business needs.
- To work with the HR team and undertake a variety of HR projects as required.
A full drivers licence and your own form of transport is essential for this role as the needs of the business may require you to occasionally travel to alternative sites
Basic salary for this role is dependent on the individual's background and skillset but salaries are up to circa £20,000
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30.
If this HR Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lancaster please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!