York, North Yorkshire
Up to £24000 per annum
14 days ago
- Commercial Fleet Solution
- Basic £22,000
- OTE £24,000
- 40 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
Installations Technician required for a leading Commercial Fleet Solutions in York. The company offer great job security as well as bonus and overtime schemes.
Our client is looking for an Installations Technician from varied and differing backgrounds. The role requires you to manufacture vehicle linings and fit-out of vehicles to customer requirements, achieving the highest possible standards of workmanship. The successful Installations Technician must be flexible to work additional hours when deemed necessary
Installations Technician Duties Include:
- To efficiently carry out installations to acceptable company and industry standards.
- To ensure the correct and accurate completion of all job-related documentation
- To liaise with the Parts Controller regarding the availability of parts
- To develop and improve the service delivery approach in line with best-practice methodologies and continuous improvement
Installation Technician requirements:
- Experience in woodworking, welding, fabrication, mechanical fitting and/or electrical installations
- Experience of working within a quality-driven framework
- Current knowledge of vehicle and trade practices
- General knowledge of LCV's and LCV aftermarket accessories
If this Installations Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in York please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.