Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Internal Recruitment Advisor Required for Large Automotive Dealer Group
Based in the Canterbury Area
Circa £23k Basic Salary + Bonus
Monday to Friday ONLY - 8.30am to 5.30pm
The role of the Internal Recruitment Advisor is to support the business in the attraction, recruitment and selection of quality candidates to our client's business.
Staying ahead of the curve always by proactively sourcing for all roles across the group and building external talent pools across different areas.
- Manage the complete life cycle of the candidate journey
- Adhere to the resourcing processes to ensure consistency of approach
- Provide proactive resourcing advice and guidance to line managers
- Effectively source and match candidates to positions.
- Maximising our utilisation of sourcing tools - LinkedIn, Job Boards etc.
- Developing a talent pool of candidates for key roles
- Work closely with Line Managers during the recruitment process to ensure the right candidate is recruited.
- Managing the company PSL including quarterly agency reviews
- Represent the company at appropriate internal and external careers and recruitment events.
- Running in-house Assessment Centres for the company
- Assist in writing advertising copy- benchmarking against competitors
- Researching and recommending traditional and innovative approaches to recruitment
- Gather collate and interpret data on all aspects of recruitment, sourcing candidates, time to hire and the costs involved
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload effectively
- A full UK driving licence is essential
- Agency or inhouse recruitment experience is required - preferably within the retail field
- Pro-active and able to work off your own initiative.
- Able to influence and communicate your own point of view
- Creative and unorthodox thinker, able to push projects forward
- Methodical, logical, and calm under pressure
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Good MS Office skills
- A confident presenter
- Self-starter who thrives in a team environment and autonomous working
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary of £23k Per Annum + Bonus + Benefits. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to start a new Automotive Career and are interested in this or any other Automotive Jobs in Kent please get in touch with Beth Allen today!!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.