Up to £23000 per annum
25 days ago
Invoicing and Debt Controller Required in Chippenham
- Full Time 8.30am- 5pm Monday- Friday
- Up to £23k Per Annum
Invoicing and Debt Controller Purpose
- To invoice branch work for the group within the required timeframes
- Invoicing to ensure branches can reach their monthly targets
- To control the outstanding debts payable to the company within the target levels
- To retrieve debts as they become due for payment and pursue overdue accounts
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities of the successful Invoicing and Debt Controller :
- Support colleagues in ensuring each claim have correct documents for invoicing
- Support the organisation in meeting its business objectives through chasing debts in a timely manner
- Work to the highest standards of ethics in all financial dealings
Key attributes for the Invoicing and Debt Controller role:
- Previous technical and mechanical experience, ideally with knowledge of our products
- Excellent administration and organisation skills.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to communicate well over the telephone and in writing
- Be proactive, work well independently as well as part of a team
- Be proficient in IT
As an Invoicing Clerk, you will work to ensure correct costing of workshop jobs and that all documentation for invoices relating to work carried out is completed correctly and in line with manufacturer/ work provider requirements.
If this Invoice and Debt Controller role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chippenham please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.