Up to £22000 per annum
10 months ago
IT Technical & Service Provider Required For Busy Car Tuning Company
£19k - £22k Basic Salary Per Annum
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:00pm with Saturday mornings on a rota
Fantastic opportunity for someone who's got a passion for high performance cars
This is an exciting entry-level opportunity for an IT enthusiast to join an innovative and dynamic Car Software Company, where the successful candidate will become an integral part of the company's future success and expansion plans. Based from their high-spec headquarters in Worcestershire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced Technical support team where you will provide exemplary customer service and support to customers, confidently assisting and resolving their technical queries.
Your Duties Will Include
*Custom file writing (ECU enhancement programmes)
*Customer services and product delivery
*Dealer support and training
*Training material enhancement and development
*Act database maintenance and reporting
*File key reporting and management
*Setting file management/monitoring
*Dyno testing and product research
*Support Workshop activities and dyno testing
* Have a passion for performance cars and motorsport
* Display a strong desire to pursue a career within IT.
* Possess an academic qualification in IT or related subject (desirable but not essential).
* Have previous experience within an IT support role (desirable but not essential).
* Be a confident communicator with the ability to provide exemplary customer service.
* Be patient and persistent, able to pacify a situation and find the most relevant resolution.
* Able to prioritise and balance workload effectively and efficiently.
* Be highly committed to self development and continuous improvement.
A truly exciting prospect for individuals who demonstrate a passion for all things IT and Cars; full training and development opportunities will be presented.
Permanent position working Monday to Friday 9am to 5:00pm with Saturday mornings on a rota, starting salary is £19000, with a salary review after a successful 3 month probation period, plus further progression opportunities offered as the company grows.
If you are interested in this Motor Trade Vacancy or want to find out about other Automotive Jobs in Bidford on Avon, please contact Ben Flatt at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.