Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Junior Software / Firmware Engineer required in Birmingham
Basic Salary of up to £20,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience
Monday to Friday - 9am - 6pm
Our client is a Digital and Technology solutions company based in Birmingham that works with SMEs & Blue-chip organisations to provide award winning hardware, software and Firmware systems.
As part of continued growth within their business they have created an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join their team. They are looking for someone who is wanting to use their skills and develop them as well.
Our client is an expert in what they do and their customers expect the best from them, as such only candidates with the following experience will be considered for the role; however we are working with a number of Digital companies in the area and your application may well be suitable for other roles.
Essential for this role:
* 1-2 years of embedded software experience
* ARM development on Microchip (PIC), STM32 and other microcontroller designs
* Experience with many IDEs such as MPLAB / IAR / Keil / Ride / CodeWarrior / Eclipse
* Working with new boards (bring up) and low level fault finding.
* Low power design experience
* Very strong C/C++ experience
* Strong understanding of hardware principles
* Will be customer facing and team leading
Wireless designs GSM/433/868/BT/WiFi/Zigbee/etc
For your hard work our client is offering a salary of £20,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience as well as 26 days holidays, quarterly bonus and contributory pension.