Up to £27040 per annum
18 days ago
Our Client is seeking a fully qualified HGV Mechanic / Technician to join their already successful team based in Peterborough.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative. An HGV Licence would be an advantage.
The successful candidates will need to have:
* 3 years or more as an experienced HGV Technician/Mechanic.
* Happy to work shifts and Saturdays on a rota basis.
* Highly skilled and competent at carrying out repairs without support.
Repair Work Responsibilities:
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV's booked into the workshop.
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
* Dealing with customer queries.
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers so if this HGV Job interests you or you would like to know about other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact Louisa today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.