Up to £30000 per annum
2 months ago
Experienced LCV Technician Required For Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer - Southampton
Basic Salary Up to £28,000 Per Annum
Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4pm
Well established Dealer Group within the south coast
Our Client, a Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer requires an experienced LCV Technician to join their team in Southampton. The applicant will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, diagnostics and electronics. The applicant will be highly motivated and will be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of their team.
* Predominantly working with on 3.5 tonne vans and some 7.5 tonne
* Full Automotive Services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
* Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
* Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
* Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
* Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
* Ensure the Vehicle Workshop standards are maintained at all times
7:30am - 4pm Monday to Friday (Includes Standby every other week)
Up to £28,000 Basic + Standby allowance
Due to the nature of the role our client has advised applicants need to have qualifications up to NVQL3 or equivalent, however, they are willing to interview applicants with only part qualifications so long as they have previous experience in a similar role. Any applicants must also have good communication skills and be confident when talking to customers as well as their team members.
If you are interested in this Light Commercial Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Southampton and Hampshire, please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.