Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £27000 per annum
3 months ago
Light Commercial Technician required for Main Dealer in Stoke
Basic Dependent on experience + bonus + overtime
40 hours per week + Saturdays on a rota
A nationwide company with a lot of progression opportunities
Our client, a volume main dealership in Stoke, is looking for an experienced Light Commercial/Van Technician to join their skilled team.
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing,
* Electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation.
* Overhaul electrical equipment and components.
* Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details.
* Carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed.
* Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency.
* Undertake the duties of Assistance Technician and Workshop Assistant as required.
* Working at all times in accordance with Safety policy and legal requirements..
* Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
* Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance.
* Experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology.
* Preferably qualified to carry out Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties.
* Computer literate.
Salary is experience dependable + bonus.
If this LCV Technician / Mechanic role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Stoke, please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.