Up to £33000 per annum
8 days ago
LCV Technician / Mechanic Required for Main Dealer
Circa £28k Basic + Bonus
Hours for this LCV Technician Job are Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm + Saturday Morning Rota
Excellent Manufacturer training
Our Client, a busy Automotive Commercial Dealer in the Dartford area is currently looking to hire an experienced and committed LCV Technician / Mechanic for their busy and expanding garage.
The successful candidate for our Commercial Vehicle Technician position will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Commercial Vehicle Technician position involves:
* Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
* Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
* Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
* Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
* Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
* Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
You will ideally live within the Dartford area or be able to travel to the Dartford area and have a working experience as a Vehicle or Commercial Technician. The ideal candidate will be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus and overtime when available.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If you are interested in this LCV Mechanic Vacancy or want to find out about other Vehicle Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in Dartford and Kent, please contact George Webb at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.