Up to £27000 per annum
4 months ago
Light Vehicle/ Commercial Vehicle Technician Required in Chester
Competitive Basic Salary Depending on Experience
Great OTE's and Bonuses
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings
Our Client, a Main Dealer in Chester is looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their busy team. This means carrying out motor vehicle servicing and repairs to approved standards as well as delivering unbeatable customer service every time.
You will need to have a stable work history and be able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability throughout your career to date. Full manufacturer training will be provided and a real career path with a well-respected dealer group is on offer to the right applicant.
These duties may include;
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will ideally live within the Chester area or be able to travel to the Chester area, have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus.
This Mechanic role is one of many Vehicle Technician jobs in Cheshire and Staffordshire; please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement for similar roles.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.