Up to £35000 per annum
26 days ago
- LCV/Van Technician required in Tewkesbury!
- Starting salary fully negotiable pending experience and current earnings!
- Early/late shift rota Monday to Friday with Saturdays on a rota!
Our client, a Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Tewkesbury area, is currently looking to hire a skilled Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) or Van Technician / Mechanic for their busy Automotive Service Department!
Your key objectives will include:
- To complete all van service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions on vans.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
In order to be eligible you will ideally be qualified to Level 3 standard in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair however this is non-essential provided you have a strong and stable time served track record as a Van Technician / Mechanic or have worked in a similar position on Heavy Goods Vehicles, Coaches, or Buses. A UK driving license with minimal points would be essential at this stage.
For your hard work our client is offering…
* Starting salary fully negotiable pending experience and current earnings.
* 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays
* Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Full manufacturer approved training.
* Fantastic career development prospects with a growing local business.
For this LCV Technician / Mechanic Job you will be required to work an alternate early/late shift system where in your first week you shall work Monday to Friday 6:00am-3:00pm and in the second week 3:00pm-12:00am Monday to Friday. Both shifts provide half hour lunch breaks. You are also required to work alternate Saturdays 7:00am-12:30pm. All Saturday work and overtime on top of your working week is paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
If this LCV Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive jobs in the Tewkesbury area then please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.