Up to £28000 per annum
15 days ago
Van/LCV Technician required in Gloucester!
- Up to £12.59 per hour pending experience!
- 8:30am-5:30pm Mon to Fri
Our client, a large franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership in the Gloucester area, is currently looking to hire a skilled Van/Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Technician to join their business!
Your key objectives will include:
To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
In order to be eligible, you will need to be qualified to a minimum Level 3 standard in Automotive Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as well as a proven track records in a workshop environment post qualification. Experience working on light commercial vehicles is highly advantageous however non-essential provided you're heavily experienced with either cars or HGV's. A UK driving license with minimal points is also required.
For your hard work as a Van/LCV Technician, our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary up to £12.59 per hour (£26,187 per annum) pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to a generous bonus scheme.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 23 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Workplace pension and healthcare scheme.
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Various additional benefits including retail and staff purchase discounts.
- Fantastic career development prospects with one of the best commercial vehicle dealers in the country.
You are required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm.
If this LCV Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Gloucester area then please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.