Up to £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
LCV Technician Required in Exeter
- Basic salary up to £29,000 + £30,200 OTE
- Mon - Fri + 1 in 2 Saturdays
Our Client, a busy Commercial Dealer is seeking an Experienced LCV Technician / Mechanic to join them in their Dealership in Exeter
As a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include;
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
Basic salary up to £29,000 + bonus paid 1/4ly basis = up to £30,200 OTE p.a
You will be required to work Mon to Fri (08:00am - 17:30pm) + 1 in 2 Saturdays (08:00am - 12:00pm) (paid at either time and a half or time back dependent on what suits the person and/or branch best!
To be a successful candidate for this position you will need to be a fully qualified LCV Technician to NVQ Level 3, with a technical background and work experience. You will need to hold a full clean driving licence. You will need to have a piece of good technical knowledge and be a committed individual and a good team player.
If this LCV Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Vehicle Technician Jobs in the Devon and Cornwall area please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.