Up to £35000 per annum
9 months ago
LCV Technician / Mechanic Required in Haydock
£30,000 basic + £33,000+ OTE
Monday to Friday - to fit in with business / 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
Our client, a Commercial Centre, is looking for a fully qualified Technician to join their site in Haydock.
The successful LCV Technician / Van Mechanic will be fully skilled in all aspects of servicing and vehicle repairs and you will be required to carry out scheduled vehicle services and repairs on LCV's / Van's.
* Maintenance Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes
* Road testing of vehicles
* To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
* To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
* Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
* To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
* To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programs
Skills & Experience
* Relevant qualifications and exceptional standards of work quality
* Full UK driving licence is essential
If this LCV Technician / Van Mechanic Job interests you or would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the area then please contact Anna at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.