Up to £33000 per annum
21 days ago
Our Client That Works on Cars, Vans and HGVs -
Requires a Car / Van Technician / MOT Tester at Their Independent Garage in Derbyshire:
- Monday to Friday 8 am-5:30 pm, 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings 8 am-12:30 pm (average 44.5 hours per week)
- Basic Salary Up to £30,000 OTE £33,000
Our Client is offering the successful Candidate:
- The Chance to Escape the PLC Culture
- 28 Days Holiday PLUS Bank Holidays
- Wide Range of Work, Vehicle Types and Skills Used Daily
- Competitive Salary Packages to Suit Your Skill Level
What our Client Requires of the Successful Candidate:
- Level 3 Qualified, Display High Levels of Work & Served as a Technician, at Least 3yrs Previously
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience on either cars or vans, you might also have experience on HGVs (This is not essential)
- MOT Licence is sought after, but not essential
Applicants will be competent in working to a very high level, as well as being prepared to work on a range of vehicles listed above.
Applicants who have worked with HGVs / LGVs / PCVs would also be encouraged to apply.
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the East Midlands please contact email@example.com at Perfect Placement, Automotive Recruitment.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!